Privilege Remain Silent Protest Poster
A quote by Richie Norton in graphic, bold type makes this protest poster a loud statement for your home office or dorm room: “Privilege is the right to remain silent when others can’t”. A not so silent reminder that equal rights for all is long overdue.
Part of the proceeds from the sale of this poster will go to The Conscious Kid, a youth oriented community organization that puts books in the hands of children to educate them on racial bias and to counter racism.
- Available in 3 Sizes: 8x10, 16x20 and 24x30
- Prints fit in a standard size frame. Frame not included
- Printed on Archival Matte Paper with UV ink
- Yard Sign also available: 18x24 printed both sides with metal stake included
Ships in 3-5 days.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping in the U.S.
- Most items ship within 3-5 business days.
- Wood Signs ship in 7-9 business days.
- Custom items ship in 10-12 business days.
Cards & Mugs ship within 3-5 business days.
We ship UPS Ground or USPS First Class Mail.
See item description for shipping times.
Read our full Shop Policies.