The Nashville Subway Art Sign, Y’all!
The Nashville Subway Sign captures the charm and hospitality of this popular Tennessee town featuring some of Nashville’s most popular neighborhoods, including: 12th Avenue South, Music Row, Germantown, Belle Meade, Belmont, Hillsboro Village, West End, East Nashville, Green Hills, Brentwood, Franklin and Leiper’s Fork. This canvas bus scroll makes stylish wall art for your home, office or industrial loft. (20 x 60)
My transit signs are handmade to order on premium canvas with fade resistant archival ink. Slightly aged for an authentic vintage design (see photos).
- Nashville Canvas Art Print.
- 20 x 60 inches.
- UV ink on artist’s canvas.
- Ships in about 5-7 days.
Choose A Canvas Option:
- Rolled Canvas – Frame it yourself or display with a poster hanger.
- Stretched Canvas – Ships to U.S. ONLY. Gallery Wrapped. Ready to hang.
- Stretch Yourself – Includes an extra 2-inch black canvas border. Have your local framer stretch it or do it yourself.
Inspired by historic transit signs, my subway art – also known as bus scrolls, tram scrolls, or rollsigns – makes a unique wall hanging suitable for most any space: from industrial décor to shabby chic, traditional or modern design. Fashioned after vintage signs once used in public transportation, my designs feature authentically styled typography with a gently worn finish. Both rustic and modern, you can even make your own custom canvas with a personalized list of destinations! Be sure to explore the entire collection of canvas art prints, travel posters and custom signs.