Subway signs as wall art are a great way to add a touch of personality to your home or office. They make a great conversation piece and can add style or whimsy to any room. If you're looking for a fun and easy project, making your own subway sign is a great option. With a little patience, and the right materials, you can have you own design hanging on the wall in no time!
Here are the materials you'll need for your Custom Subway Sign:
- A piece of plywood or MDF
- A saw
- Paint or stain
- Hanging hardware, like a wire or sawtooth hook
- Cut the plywood or MDF to the desired size of your sign.
- Sand the edges of the sign smooth.
- Paint or stain the sign to your desired color.
- Print out the names of your destinations on paper. Cut out the names and attach them to the sign with a glue stick or double-sided tape. Either use the paper as a stencil or to trace the lettering onto the board. Either way, trace or cut the letters carefully for a clean, crisp edge. You can also use a Cricut machine to cut out your destinations. This is a great option if you want to make a more intricate design.
- Paint the lettering. Let dry.
- Attach hanging hardward and hang your sign.
Order a Custom Subway Sign from Transit Design
If you don't have time to make your own subway sign, you can order a personalized sign from Transit Design. Transit Design offers a variety of subway signs to choose from, and you can personalize your sign with your own text and destinations. Choose from our ready to hang stretched canvas subway art, or our hand-painted wooden subway signs.
To order a personalized subway sign from, simply visit our website and select the sign that you want. If you’re making a custom sign, be sure to enter your list of destinations during the order process, and we will send you a proof for approval before creating your one-of-a-kind wall art.
Here are some of the benefits of creating a personalized subway sign with Transit Design:
- Personalization: Transit Design can personalize your sign with your own text or list of destinations. This makes your sign truly unique and special.
- Quality: Transit Design uses high-quality materials and construction techniques to ensure that your sign will last for years to come.
- Affordability: Transit Design offers a variety of pricing options to fit your budget.
- Convenience: Transit Design makes it easy to order your sign online. You will receive a proof of your custom sign after you place your order to make sure everything is just right before we
If you're looking for a unique and personalized way to add a touch of style to your home or looking for a unique gift for friends or family, a custom subway sign from Transit Design is a great option.